American Needlepoint Guild
Gateway Chapter - St. Louis, MO
Meetings and Activities
- Membership in the Gateway Chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild is open
to all needlepointers from beginning to professional. Prospective members
may attend two membership meetings before being asked to pay dues. Guests
are welcome at any meeting. For more information about our meetings, contact
our membership chair.
- Monthly Meetings
- Meetings are held once a month at Ladue
Chapel. Morning and evening meetings are the third Thursday of the
month. Morning meetings are at 9:30 am and evening meetings are at 6:30
pm. Members who attend the evening meeting gather for dinner at 5:00 PM at Lester's Restaurant, 9906 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63124.
- In case of bad weather, meetings and stitch-ins may be cancelled. Chapter
officers will make every effort to notify all members by phone. If we
don't reach you, please call the Chapter President
or another chapter officer to verify a meeting cancelation.
- Continuing Programs
- Monthly Show and Tell -- Remember to bring works in progress
and finished projects to share with members in our monthly Show and Tell.
What project are you currently stitching on? Please bring work to show
- Member Challenge-- The rules are simple - just show up at any
chapter event, get a red ticket, write your name on the back and put it
into the official blue zippered pouch. At the spring luncheon, we'll draw
one ticket from the pouch and the person whose name is on that ticket
will get a free local ANG membership for one year - a $22.00 value! The
president is the keeper of the tickets and the pouch, so the next time
you come to a meeting, a workshop, a fundraiser or anything else sponsored
by the chapter, don't forget to sign your ticket.
- All members with an email address receive a monthly event calendar at the
beginning of each month. To receive this message, send your e-mail address
to the Webmaster.
- Send your address changes to the membership
- To participate in a course, workshop, program or other project but can't
attend? Contact the program chair.
If acceptable to the instructor, the kit, instructions, or supplies can be
mailed to members for a fee to cover postage.
Return to the top
Copyright © 2020, Gateway Chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild, Inc..
All Rights Reserved.
Send corrections and suggestions to